GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS LISTEN TO THIS CRAZY THING THAT JUST HAPPENED!!
Okay, it didn't just happen, but I have a feeling that
1.) The website blocker at school blocks blogger for sure, and
2.) Even if it didn't, it would look really bad if I used my planning period to tell you guys the good news instead of, oh, planning.
So here's the deal. Remember that thing I wrote yesterday about how I was still dealing with all the red tape of even going to Kosovo? I'm not really going to get into all the nitty-gritty details; suffice it to say that I wasn't even sure I was going to get to go to Kosovo. I'd had a verbal confirmation from the people in their office, but I knew it wasn't official yet until I got the official you've-been-accepted letter.
Well, guess what was in my inbox this morning when I checked my e-mail?
Katie,
Everything is in and looks great. You are approved to go!!
So is that official or what??
You guys.
I am going to KOSOVO.
I get to teach English! (You know, that thing that I majored in.)
I get to hang out with kids all day! (That other thing that I majored in).
I get to plant churches!
I get to minister to girls!
And that doesn't even cover the cool things I get to do, like learn Albanian and live by myself in a foreign country.
Is the Lord good or what?
Exodus 14:14 speaks again: The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still!
No comments:
Post a Comment