You may have noticed that the most recent post concerning Mercury and Venus is missing. This is because the more I thought about it, the more I realized that anyone who was really looking could probably figure out exactly who I was talking about. Being Christian here won't get you killed but it will get you in trouble with your family, and I figure that when trying to protect the identities of my friends it is always better to be safe than sorry.
SO. Here's how this is going to work for the remainder of my stay:
On this blog I will post fun stuff. Battles with my stove (stove: 3. Katie: 0). The number of Albanian hamburgers I have eaten to date (4. I have GOT to lay off the hamburgers). Where I went for coffee (and how many times I choked on all the cigarette smoke).
BUT. If you want the nitty-gritty stuff, like the spiritual status of my friends and what I need you to pray for, you'll have to get it from my handy-dandy email list. Which doesn't exist yet, but will once I know who wants to be on it. Shoot me a message on Facebook, leave a comment here, or email me at broyleskathryn@gmail.com. If I don't know you, please tell me who you are and how you know me so I know I'm not adding Creeper McGee to my email list. This way I can send you a secure message and no one will get in trouble.
Love y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment